ChloroSan® | Chlorine disinfectant tablets and granules.
ChloroSan® | Chlorine disinfectant tablets and granules
The most cost efficient Chlorine disinfectant supplier on the NHS supply framework.
Samples? E mail ChloroSan samples or call 00 44 (0)1573 226901 to request your sample tub*.
More Information? Complete the enquiry form on the top right of the page, e mail Scotmas Enquiries or call 00 44 (0)1573 226901.
ChloroSan® | Chlorine disinfectant tablets. Available as chlorine only or combined with a compatible detergent.
ChloroSan Granules | Absorbent chlorine granules for direct application to wet blood spills.
ChloroSan chlorine tablets are added to water to provide a biocidal solution suitable for disinfection and cleaning in healthcare and other demanding environments where disinfection is an integral part of the everyday hygiene regime.
One ChloroSan tablet is added per litre of water to create a general purpose chlorine disinfecting solution suitable for mopping of hard surface floors and wipe down of work surfaces etc.
- General Disinfectant Solutions (1 tablet per litre of water) | Effective against bacteria, spores, yeasts, moulds and viruses.
- Chlorosan has been tested to: EN13727 and EN13697 (bactericidal), EN 13724 and 13687 (yeast and fungi), EN14476 (virucidal) and EN 14348 (mycobactericidal).
- Strong Disinfecting Solutions (1 tablet per 100ml of water) | Additionally tested to EN17126 (sporicidal).
|ChloroSan Tablets||ChloroSan Granules||Dilution Bottle|
- For challenging clean-ups, add one tablet to 100ml of water to create a strong chlorine disinfecting solution suitable for use with blood spills. (Check user instructions for full details.)
- Chlorosan granules can be applied directly to a wet blood spill.
- Our reusable dilution bottle provides for safe and reliable dilution and dispensing of ChloroSan solutions, ensuring user safety, compliance with protocols, and avoidance of unnecessary waste.
|Product Use - ChloroSan Tablets||Solution||Contact Time|
|General Area Disinfection
|Sporicidical (C.difficile) Disinfection
|Blood Spill Disinfection (wet and dry)
|NHS Prod. Code||Scotmas Prod. Code||Description||Tablet Weight (g)||Pack Quantity / Size||Buy Now|
||ChloroSan 1.7g with detergent (3.22g tablet)
||Buy Now South Buy Now North
||ChloroSan 2.5g (4.7g tablet)
||ChloroSan Dilution bottle 1 litre
- The Buy Now links in the table above link to several of our authorised distributors. Scotmas is not responsible for website content on external sites.
- The NHS Product Code in the table above links to the NHS catalogue.
ChloroSan User Support | Scotmas Training Portal
ChloroSan is not a difficult product to use, however it is essential that instructions are followed so that the solution is made to the correct strength for the application and users are not exposed to risk.
All product information, technical data sheets, video links and product training posters are accessible from our Training Portal. To request access to the Portal, please click here or click the link on the top right of this page.
Training Portal resources include:
- A short, animated product video for training ancillary and facilities management staff.
- Information posters for display adjacent to ChloroSan tablets or in other suitable locations.
- Ready reference pocket cards for cleaners.
- Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets.
|General Area Cleaning and Disinfection||Cleaning Blood Spills|
* Provision of ChloroSan samples is dependent on potential order volume.